For a number of reasons, house clearance can be an emotional, strenuous, stressful and time consuming job. There are also many hidden hazards, such as heavy items, hazardous materials, old tools and machinery and sharp objects. For these reasons, in most instances it makes sense to hire professional house clearance experts, rather than taking on the task yourself.
Hiring a professional house clearance company has many benefits:
- Avoid the emotional struggle – House clearance often happens in unfortunate and difficult circumstances, and having to take on the practical task of sorting through can be very straining. Hiring professionals to manage this for you gives you one less thing to worry about at an already difficult time.
- Effective recycling – A professional will know how best to dispose of the various materials, making the effort to ensure that things that can be recycled are.
- Time saving – If you’re in a hurry to clear a house, flat or office, for example if you are looking to sell the property or want to move in a new tenant, professionals can work to strict timelines to get the job done. We have the ability to flex the size of the team involved in each job, ensuring that we have the appropriate size team to meet the deadline.
- Safety – House clearance presents a number of potential dangers. Lifting heavy items, moving fragile things or handling hazardous chemicals can put you in harm’s way, particularly at the end of a long, tiring day. Professionals are trained in the most suitable way to approach house clearance and have built up experience that helps to ensure everything is removed safely.
- Reliable disposal – If you have large, bulky items, or hazardous materials that aren’t easily disposed of, a professional house clearance service will take this trouble off your hands, disposing of these things in the most appropriate method.
Ultimately, a professional house clearance company will strive to ensure that all the work is done legally, safely and in an environmentally friendly manner, recycling and donating as much as possible. All clearance will be completed in a quick and efficient fashion, at the time of your convenience and with minimum impact to you.
Hire the Specialists
Welwyn House Clearance operates across the whole of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North London specially covering the towns of Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, Hatfield, Stevenage Letchworth, Hitchin and St Albans. As outlined above, if you need a house a house, flat, or office clearance, it is better to hire the services of a professional house clearance company, and we can take the hassle off your hands.
We can help with clearance of virtually any property including:
• Clearance of all clothes, bedding
• Furniture, fridges, cookers
• Paperwork and books
• Clearance of sheds, garages, attics
• Garden clearance
• Removal of household rubbish
If you have a property that needs clearing and would like to learn more about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can talk you though the options.